In-game name: Rizzerz

What is your timezone: USA EST TIME ZONE

What country are you from? Nationality i am from Pakistan, reside in the USA

How much time can you spend on the server (avrg.): I am on almost all day honestly, i have over 400 hours played, I even play when im at work LOL.

How can you contribute to the server: i have learned alot about the server with the time ive played and i think i can help alot of new comers into the server. I hand out bonds once in a while to new comes also.

How long you have been playing for (post a screenshot): Attached

What can you bring to the table that others can't: I love to help players and answer everyone questions. when i was new and i had alot of questions about the server so i understand the situation.

How are you dealing with problems: I think about everything before i do something. if i get confused i would ask another server support

How are you with dealing with people: i am very good with dealing with people, i know and love to talk to everyone and help out to make the community grow. I love when new people join our server. This is one of the only servers that i've played over 300 hrs on and i like this server alot.

Utopia game time..PNG