Josh Eatock

In-game name:

The Kid

What is your timezone:
UK GMT LONDON

What country are you from?
Manchester, England

How much time can you spend on the server (avrg.):
At the minute i spend around 8-12 hours a day on the server so i'd suppose that'd suffice as enough time to help and support the server!

How can you contribute to the server:

I can mearly help and push people to grind just like i do hopefully get them to enjoy the game as much as i still do.. always being active, helpful and mostly honest is just another one of my qualities.

How long you have been playing for (post a screenshot):
Utopia RSPS 2.2 (gyazo.com)

What can you bring to the table that others can't:
Mostly Activity, and just to be there for players who either struggle or just need guidance as im pretty new my self still.

How are you dealing with problems:

Im honest in situations and try and be as calm ad collective as possible also listen to the problem and take into consideration everybody's input and doing in said situation and deal with it politely and professionally 

How are you with dealing with people:

Well considering iv done cusomer service most of my life id say im pretty decent.. i mean i seem to attract good vibes and most people like me... i dont try and be somebody that im not so eitehr you like me or dont but we dont have to write a big song and dance about things just keep it civil.

Hey dude,

You do seem very determined and seem to really want this position. However, I don't appreciate that you still think of yourself as new. You stated: " mostly, activity, and just to be there for players who either struggle or just need guidance as i'm pretty new my self still." Please note that the category of " What can you bring to the table that other's can't" is a very important category that the staff team looks into. When filling out this category, we look for something NEW and being there for players who either struggle or need guidance isn't really selling me that feeling of " WOW THATS AMAZING AND SOMETHING I HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE." In general, your application is amazing it's just that one little category that I wish you would have taken into a little more consideration, I do see you online a lot and you do tend to help players out. As for now, I am neither a +1 or a -1. 

Good Luck,

N3t

• Thanks 1

i agree i could have been a little more enthusiastic upon the section which means most to you guys! For what it worth i can bring laughs jokes and banter to make everyone happy with their time here at utopia... im so down to earth i could turn your miserabilist day into one of the best days of your life thats jsut the effect i have on people.... no negativity just positivity and creativity!

I understand what you are trying to say and Utopia should always be a positive environment. However, do you believe someone should be promoted due to their positivity?

Not just off of positivity no, but someone who influences and guides players too isnt just being positive they are being productive. I mean i could tell you about all the places iv been (server wise) and what roles iv had there but that'd bore you and mean nothing,  iv been in the rsps game for like 15 years but only like being in the roles of the community (playing not developing) i have a high sense of loyalty and respect for servers i like and id really like to see this server what it deserves which means keeping players happy here and not driving them away so for that one reason positivity is BIG in my eyes in any staff role.