BabyEvil Staff Application

Name(optional): Kareem

In-game name: BabyEvil

What is your timezone:  UTC +2
How much time can you spend on the server (avrg.): 5-8 hours (If i dont have  Country Exams / School)

What country are you from? Israel

How can you contribute to the server: Help new players Also old players who needs help i will help him  with my big heart for sure .

How long you have been playing for (post a screenshot): https://prnt.sc/zuej5j

What can you bring to the table that others can't: New and beautiful ideas to suggest to the owner of the game & help him with that .

How are you dealing with problems:  I will do my best  if it didn't worked i will talk to other staff to help me to find a solution (For Sure It Depends On The Problem. )

How are you with dealing with people:  I Will Respect Them So  Much However They Are With Me And Will Be Fair With Every one in this game .

Peace. 

Hello BabyEvil,

I really enjoyed reading your application but I feel like I didn't really understand much about you. Also, it's pretty hard to promote someone who has been muted so many times, HOWEVER you have been changing. I will keep my eye on this application and bring it to the staff teams attention that you have applied. Try to add a little bit more information about YOURSELF. For example: When the format asks " What can you bring to the table that other's can't" you stated " New and beautiful ideas to suggest to the owner of the game & help him with that. " I don't believe that's a good enough reason to promote you as a staff member as we have an entire category for that on discord alone open to all players, try to give us another reason that only YOU or very few people have to offer.

Thanks for the application.

P.S. i'll look back at this application when you edit it and make it more you 😄

-N3t

- Undecided 

• Like 1
  • Community Manager

Unfortunately with all of the logs for you in the punishment logs you wont be eligible for staff at this time.

Maybe sometime in the future but in my eyes you wouldnt be a good fit for staff right now. Dont let this detur you from applying in the future.

Thank you for applying.

-atem

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Atem said:

Unfortunately with all of the logs for you in the punishment logs you wont be eligible for staff at this time.

Maybe sometime in the future but in my eyes you wouldnt be a good fit for staff right now. Dont let this detur you from applying in the future.

Thank you for applying.

-atem

Np fam 😛