Yahtzee

What is your timezone:
CET / GMT+1

What country are you from?
The Netherlands

How much time can you spend on the server (avrg.):
Around 8 hours a day.

How can you contribute to the server:
I often help people out by answering questions in chat. And if an argument broke out that spirals out of control, I try to be a peacekeeper between both parties. Other than that, since recently I've been helping with some stuff behind the scenes.

How long you have been playing for (post a screenshot):
https://i.imgur.com/heFfu0B.png

What can you bring to the table that others can't:
I like to say I'm rather knowledgeable about what the server has to offer and I try to keep up to date with recent news. It's been a while since I last was in a staff position, but I hope I can overcome this obstacle. If I don't know how to deal with a situation, I'll ask someone with more experience for advice.

How are you dealing with problems:
It depends on the situation. If an argument breaks out I will use words to try calm down all parties involved and come to a mutual understanding. If I think the argument is getting out of hand I will ask them if they could move it to pms or Discord. If that fails, I would have to resort to more extreme measures. I'm not quite sure when other staff members will do this, but I hope I can adjust my own to match theirs.

How are you with dealing with people:
In general, I'm a calm and collected person. I will try to resort to peaceful manners when this is possible. When this isn't possible, I'll have to resort to more extreme measures.

• Like 2