Hello and welcome to my introduction, 

My name is Michael Walker, I am 24 years of age, soon to be 25 within the next 3 months. I am born and raised in Georgia. I enlisted into the Marine Corps right out of High School and just got out after doing 4 years and I'm looking to go into the Army in the near future. I've played RuneScape since 2002, yes since I was 6 years old. We never quit the game we take breaks 😄 or find something similar to take us away from it. 

My only real hobbies are video games and working out, I used to be able to bench 315 when I was in Japan back in June, since then I never tried to lift that heavy, mostly 225 now, I only weigh 170-180 so my goal was to at least lift my body weight. Videogames I mostly play Utopia and some Xbox mostly Apex Legends, I've played since before season one and I'm over level 600, I know it caps at 500, but you can see past that if you look it up online. 

I love food and I can never really pick a favorite food, so never ask me what my favorite food is. 

if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

Thank you for reading !!